Download Kirby Air Ride ROM for the GameCube emulator from here for free. Also, download the GameCube emulator to play this game on Windows PC. We are providing a high-speed direct download link to this ROM. You just need a GameCube emulator and ROM file which are provided below. The USA English version of Kirby Air Ride ROM is provided in this post. It is developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo for the GameCube video game handheld console. It was released on October 13, 2003, in the North American region. You can download the ROM file of this game as well as the GameCube emulator using the below direct download link.
Table of Contents
If you are interested in the Racing game then this game is for you. Kirby Air Ride is a racing game in which players use air ride machines to race through courses, or in a city. You take control of Kirby or any of his multicoloured counterparts to compete in races or other minigames. Perform all the other actions in the game, including braking, charging up for a boost, sucking in nearby enemies and thereafter using the powers absorbed from them using the keyboard. Gliding is also a definitive feature of the game, as the player can control the crafts’ altitude when they go airborne. Dedede and Meta Knight are only available for a free run or air ride mode.
Also Available For Download -> Kirby Mass Attack ROM
Download Kirby Air Ride ROM For GameCube Emulator
If you want to play the best Kirby game then you are in the right place. You can easily download Kirby Air Ride version ROM for free by using the direct download link provided here. Play this awesome game on your Windows computer by downloading the GameCube emulator which is dolphin and Kirby Air Ride ROM file from here. King Dedede and Metas, can be unlocked by checking individual boxes in the checklist. The purpose of this post is to provide you with a direct download link to the Kirby Air Ride version ROM. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the dolphin emulator to play the game.
|ROM Name||Kirby Air Ride|
|File Size||1.27 GB|
How To Play Kirby Air Ride ROM On Windows System
- Download the ROM file of Kirby Air Ride from above link which is in 7z format.
- Also download the GameCube Emulator like Dolphin.
- Extract the 7z file on your windows system or any other folder where you want to install.
- Now install the dolphin emulator and open it to configure the environment according to the game.
- Adjust the display and controller settings to play the game.
- Now locate the ROM file from inside the GameCube emulator and wait for the load.
- Click on the play button to start playing the game on your Computer.
- You can choose the single-player or multiplayer mode with up to four people in the game.