Download Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM for the Game Boy Color emulator from here for free. You need the GBC emulator to play this game on PC. We are providing a high-speed direct download link to this ROM. You just need a GBC emulator and ROM file which are provided below. The USA English version of Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM is provided in this post. It is developed by HAL Laboratory & Nintendo R&D2 and published by Nintendo for the GBC video game handheld console. It was released on April 11, 2001, in the North American region. Also known as Koro Koro Kirby in Japan. You can download the ROM file of this game and the GBC emulator using the below direct link.
Table of Contents
If you are interested in the Puzzle game then this game is for you. Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM is a puzzle game and the gameplay is based on tilting the cartridge to move Kirby around and tapping the A button to make him jump. The object of the game is to collect as many stars as possible and reach the exit. There are three different types of games that can be played Normal Mode, Time Attack Mode, and Puzzle Mode. Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM is one of the most loved games on the Game Boy Color. The objective of the game is to navigate through various levels by defeating enemies and solving puzzles.
Also Available For Download -> Kirby’s Dream Collection Special Edition ROM
Download Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM For GBC Emulator
If you want to play the best Kirby game then you are in the right place. You can easily download Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble version ROM for free by using the direct download link provided here. Play this awesome game on your Windows computer by downloading the GBC emulator which is VisualBoyAdvance and Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM file from here. King Dedede and Metas, can be unlocked by checking individual boxes in the checklist. The purpose of this post is to provide you with a direct download link to the Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble version ROM. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the VisualBoyAdvance emulator to play the game.
|ROM Name||Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble|
|File Size||370.45 KB|
|Console||Game Boy Color|
How To Play Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble ROM On Windows Computer
- Download the ROM file of Kirby Tilt ‘n’ Tumble from above link which is in zip format.
- Also download the Game Boy Color Emulator like VisualBoyAdvance.
- Extract the 7z file on your windows system or any other folder where you want to install.
- Now install the VisualBoyAdvance emulator and open it to configure the settings accordingingly.
- Adjust the display and controller settings to play the game.
- Now locate the ROM file from inside the GBC emulator and wait for the load.
- Click on the play button to start playing the game on your Computer.
- You can choose the single-player or multiplayer mode with up to four people in the game.